Thursday, February 4, 2010

Another Recommendation

Wow.
These 100 calorie treat shots are amazingly delicious!



Having fallen out of love for yogurt some time ago, I tend not to even notice that section of the store. But yesterday at Safeway, apparently by chance, my eye caught sight of a product, "Yoplait Delights".

These dairy treats (sorry Vegan friends) come 4 to a pack, and although they usually retail for $3.50 or so, they were on sale for $1.99, and (oddly) one of the flavors was actually 3 for $1.00 (yes, 3 4-packs for $1.00). I decided to buy one pack for the crazy-on-sale price of $.33 (Chocolate Raspberry) and one of the regular sale priced for $1.99 (Lemon Tart).


I just had the Lemon one as a morning snack and OH MY GOSH it was DELICIOUS! It was like eating something between a lemon meringue pie and a lemon square. For $.50, this is DEFINITELY a WINNER. I highly recommend it!

I'll let you know how the Chocolate Raspberry tastes when I have one with my lunch this afternoon.

If you are interested in trying these for yourself, make sure you go to the company's website (www.yoplait.com/delights) and print yourself a $1.00 off coupon, which saves you on the purchase of any one pack... meaning, you can get it for a total of $.99 at Safeway this week (or, in my case, I can get 3 packs of Chocolate Raspberry for free, hehe)!

3 comments:

Melissa DeLeon said...

P.S. -- Chocolate Raspberry was decadently rich! Yum.

Abbie said...

Scott tried these and liked them. I'm just really not a yogurt fan unless that is, one is in Europe. :)

Melissa DeLeon said...

That's why these are so great! They are more like a pudding dessert than a yogurt. The Lemon one especially. It was like pie without the crust.

There is only one kind of yogurt I will eat on occasion, and it is NOT Yoplait, so that should tell you something. :)