Thursday, February 26, 2009

Down with the sickness

I love my nieces and nephews sooo much. I love their germs... not at all. After successfully visiting my sisters, Alissa and Katy, a month ago without getting ill after (quite an accomplishment for me and my puny antibodies), I visited again last weekend. Like magic - PRESTO - this time I "caught" a cold!

So, now I'm just sick enough to sound terrible (stuffy nose and sore throat) and sleep horribly (crazy nightmarish dreams scattered with restlessness), but not enough to keep me down and out. I blame myself for not washing or sanitizing my hands after the goodbye hugs and kisses.

So long as I don't get a sinus or ear infection from this nuisance, I'll just be grateful that at least it's not the flu!

3 comments:

donna said...

sorry you are sick. The sickness is going around. We have it at the Bagley HOME

Janae @ Bring-Joy said...

Get better soon. My baby has a cold, and it is no fun.

Michelle Olson said...

Hope you are feeling better!!! My kids are sick too.