Friday, August 22, 2008

Summer Sandals

The weather has gotten a little colder the last couple days, and I have started thinking of the fall getting closer, and how all my summer clothes are going to be put away until next spring.

Well, apparently my cats aren't ready to let go of the warm summer months yet, as they seem quite attached to my summer attire!





But, my cats will soon remember how much they love my winter boots, and my sandals and capris will be long forgotten...
(he he he - I guess I'm little silly because it's Friday! Boo-Yah!)

2 comments:

donna said...

Today on my run it was a little colder. Hmmm i smell fall in the air..

Rachel said...

I'm so glad you joined the blogging band wagon! What a fabulous way to stay connected with family and friends! I just wish I had more time to blog, these days.

Brian's grandparents live in Gig Harbor and we have had many fun trips over there, taking the ferry back from Bremerton! What a beautiful part of WA! Happy 10 years! Can you believe we've been married that long???

Sorry to have missed you at the reception, but hooray for BLOGS!!!!