Friday, February 10, 2012

Planning for the fall

I just finished completing my first FASFA application... well, on behalf of myself, that is.

While it feels amazing to have attended so much school without having previously taken a loan for my education, reality is that I would not be able to personally afford to finish a bachelor's degree (year 3 & 4) without some financial help from Uncle Sam.

My first application is due to UW by 2/15/12. I will have two more applications to complete by 3/1/12 and 4/1/12 for other state schools. Exciting (and intimidating) step toward a whole new career!

3 comments:

Abbie said...

Yay!!!

Emalei Ambrosio said...

Congrats!!! (On the plans for bachelor's degree...not the loans...) We still don't know your plans for a major?!?!?!?!?!

Melissa DeLeon said...

I'm applying for UW's undergraduate program in speech and hearing -- future plan is Masters as an SLP (Speech Language Pathologist).
I will be doing some shadowing at an elementary school later this month with an SLP to see what her day is like, her students, etc.