Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ahhh... Spring...


We have had the most amazing weather in Seattle for the last several days. Even though I know it will temporarily end soon, I am trying to take advantage of it while I can.
On Saturday, we went and played tennis until well after then sun went down, then on Sunday, we ventured over to Alki Beach (photo above, courtesy of Google Images) for a casual stroll along the water, sitting looking out at the Sound while devouring an ice cream cone, and some Spuds fish-n-chips for dinner.

I say it again -- I love Spring!!

9 comments:

Abbie said...

I love how we say fish and chips when really it's fish and fries. There is the best place here in Lexington for fries... oh to die for! I love spring too!! Glad the weather is being nice to you in Seattle.

mom/Janet said...

I love Alki Beach. I'm going to suggest to Bill we give it a visit again soon. There's no place prettier than Seattle on a sunny day. Glad you enjoyed the weather.

Rachel said...

I love Alki Beach! My brother took me there once!

donna said...

sounds like a wonderful day! :)

Michelle Olson said...

Glad to see another post. I've kind of missed you...;)

Janae @ Bring-Joy said...

I'm with ya. Nothing like spring days to remind you why it's good to be alive.

chelsea elizabeth said...

I know, the weather has been absolutley amazing! I definelty love spring! How have you been? my new blog address is chelseaandboys.blogspot.com

Tiffanie and Jeff Bodine said...

I've never been to Alki beach! I'm going to have to check it out this summer!

Unknown said...

I love the photo it's really nice & the day looks so awesome. Can't wait to see you guys. hey maybe the weather will be nice & we can play some tennis when we visit in June :-)